I am from Phineas and Ferb
I am from Dora the Explorer and the screaming ‘Swiper no swiping!’
I am from Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries
Big Time Rush and The Jonas Brothers
I am from the dribbling in basketball and the serving in volleyball
I am from the crowded city and the heavy traffic
From the loud shouts and car honks and motorbikes riding in the
middle of the lanes
I am from the hot weather and the tropical rainforests.
I am from Sharifah and Faiz
The “Go take a shower!”s and “Go do your homework!”s
I am from Abhi and Nadia, Micah and Caoimhe and Lily and Alexandra, Sol
and Daisy
The “Did you hear about him and her?”s and the
“Please tell me, I won’t tell anybody”s
I am from Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Tasting The Rainbow
I am from Pizzas and Pastas
Quesadillas and Tacos
I am from Nasi Lemak and Roti
I am from scholarships to Princeton and Duke
|
I am from doctors

No comments:
Post a Comment