Monday, September 12, 2011

Me In 3 :)

Me In 3


Who Am I? How can I explain who I am? Well I think these three objects can really describe me. My laptop, my bed and my ipod. There are many different reasons for these being the three objects that I think really represent who I am.

So the first object that I think reperesents me is my laptop. My laptop isn’t just any laptop. First of all let me describe what my laptop looks like. Then I’ll explain how that relates to me. So my laptop is pink. It has 2 pictures of Big Time Rush on it. It also has one picture of Taylor Lautner on it. So this description really relates to me. First of all, my favorite color is pink so that’s why the laptop color is pink. Second of all, Big Time Rush is my favorite band so that’s why those pictures are on it. Another reason I chose this object is because of the picture of Taylor Lautner on there and I love Taylor Lautner. The very last reason I chose this object is because that it shows that I actually enjoy using technology and I probably like doing things online. So I think if anybody just randomly saw my laptop then they would easily find some things about me.

The next object that I chose was my bed. It’s not exactly an object that I can carry around, but the things on my bed really explain who I am. The sheets on my bed are pink because, like I said before, it’s my favorite color. I also have some Angry Bird pillows on my bed. I love Angry Birds. One more thing that I have on my bed is a Build-A-Bear because when I was younger I used to LOVE making Build-A-Bears. So I think those things also represent me.

Now the very last object that I think symbolizes me is my i-pod touch. My i-pod is black with a pink superman sign on it and it has M&M earphones. Not only does the appearance explain me, but also what it contains. My i-pod has all the music I like. It has all the games I like to play. It has a facebook, twitter and skype app because those are the things that I like to do. So that’s why my i-pod exemplifies me.

So now you know who I am because of these three objects; My laptop, my bed and my i-pod. And I think that if anybody wanted to learn some stuff about me, I would be able to just show them my laptop, my bed and my i-pod and they would figure some things out.













No comments:

Post a Comment